Saturday, December 13, 2008

The wheel keeps turning

As I look back at some of my later post during the summer I realize that I have been very fortunate getting through a pretty hectic period in my life. Unsure of what my next move may have been a couple months ago I find myself back in school, saving as many coins as possible and eager to get started doing community service this Christmas season.

Just a few months ago it seemed as though I was drowning in problems that could have potentially set me back a couple years in college and created a host of other difficult circumstances for me. I had been conditioning myself to be prepared for the worst in case things unfortunately did not work out. With the family scattered throughout the states these past years and finances destroying my back account it was easy for me to assume that things may not turn out as great as they have. Though the near future looked extremely bleak, there was no option but to humble myself and hope for the best. The best is definitely yet to come.

So now that things have been moving in the right direction even faster than I could have imagined I've grown a lot more appreciative of the things I now have. I can say without a doubt that I have learned much more from the things I was without throughout my life and the past few months have been no different. Getting reacclimated with school after adjusting my recurring debt and living situations this fall quarter has been interesting, but things have panned out very well. Winter weather has arrived and I can only hope and pray for more blessings and good fortune to come to my family and friends who have helped me through so much.

The wheel keeps on Turning

No comments: